Knockbox Coffee Company wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. To ensure your satisfaction and for the protection of both the buyer and shop owner, we have a Return Policy to honor. This Policy will govern in the event of any conflict.
7-days Goods Returns
Your interest is protected by our “7-days guaranteed return policy”, we accept products sold by knockboxcoffee.hk with no more than 7 days of receipt (based on the delivery record). Please refer to the “Refund Policy” section for more details.
Our returns policy does not apply to the following items:
- Any product that is returned more than 7 days after receipt.
- Any product that has been opened or used (taken out of its plastic wrap or box).
- Any product that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any discount product that has been stated by knockbox.hk as non-returnable.
- In the event of dispute, the decision by knockbox.hk will be final and conclusive.
Damaged Item Procedure
All products are checked for quality before dispatch. Whilst we try our best to ensure that the product is delivered in perfect condition, damages may occur during delivery. Please return it to us by following our Return Procedures.
Exchange applies only if the product received is damaged, defective or was mistakenly delivered to a wrong address. We shall re-send the product via the same shipping method without extra delivery charges. Return shipping fee will be refunded upon receipt of the damaged, defective, or incorrect product concerned.
Refund is only applicable when the product is sold out. Payment will be made in the same form as the original upon purchase.
You may return a product to us in person, or online by following a few simple steps:
- Click Contact us, in the pull down menu, choose “Online order > Return & Exchange”.
- Type in your Order Number, the Product concerned and the reason for your return.
- Pack the product to be returned along with our acknowledgement email securely in a box that we can expedite your request.
- Mail the items to be returned to Knockbox Coffee Company, G/F, 21 Hak Po Street, MongKok, Hong Kong
- All return shipping must be prepaid. Cash on Delivery (COD) returns are not accepted.
All items returned would be checked and faults verified before a refund is given. Non-returnable items would not be eligible for refund or reissued.
Bookings for brewing workshop is non-refundable. However, we would allow transfer of credits to another session (subject to seat availability).
Refund will be issued to the same account holder and in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
|Refund by||Refund timeline|
|Cheque||4 to 6 weeks|
|Credit card (except UPOP)||4 to 6 weeks|
|PayPal||4 to 6 weeks|
- Administration fee will be charged for refund transaction by Telegraphic transfer and the administration fee is non-refundable.
- Cash refund is not available at present, refunds by Direct Deposit would be issued by cheque in Hong Kong dollars.
Occasionally orders are returned to us because of incorrect address, a PO Box or hotel address, failed delivery attempts, tax refusal / refuse to provide ID copy/ unable to make import declarations or parcel rejected by a recipient.
When the delivery agent returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a refund by deducting the original shipping fee, handling fee and 15% of the value of products as re-stocking fee. (For the return of an un-deliverable product in Hong Kong, a re-stocking fee of HK$25 will be deducted from your refund.)
We can re-ship orders that are returned to us as un-deliverable or unclaimed. However, customers will be charged reshipment fees for their parcel.