Established in 1959, the plantation is located on the Anaimalai Ranges. Some of the original trees continue to bear fruit to this day. It is a natural organic run farm with protected shade grown trees varying from silver oak, mulberry and jackfruit. Close to the streams, Cardamon crops are planted as alternative income source. On average, 80 tonnes of biowaste product is recycled annually back into the farm.